Friday 27 June 2014

Venkatesh Excited to work with Pawan Kalyan!





In the Telugu remake of "Oh My God", titled "Gopala Gopala",  Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan are sharing screen space. Venkatesh says he's really excited to be working alongside the latter.

"I'm really looking forward to Gopala Gopala. Pawan and I are working together for the first time and I'm as excited about it as as our fans. Both of us have some wonderful dialogues and I'm sure audiences are going to love it," said Venkatesh.

"The film will be special not only because we are working together, but also for its novel concept," he added.

Pawan Kalyan will play the role of God, Venkatesh will be playing the role of an atheist and Shreya will be seen as Venkatesh's wife.

The regular shooting of the movie is going on and it will be produced jointly by Suresh Productions and Sarat marar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment