Thursday 10 April 2014

Bollywood music director for 'Oh My God' remake!




Bollywood music director, Sohail Sen, who has given hit albums likes 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Gunday' etc there, has been roped in for the music score of Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh's 'Oh My God' remake project.

"I am excited working with stars like Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh on my first Telugu assignment and that too for a great banner. I am intentionally not at all listening to any Telugu music because I wanted to give new flavor for the film. Of course, I watched few Telugu films but only when they are dubbed into Hindi. I also watched some of the Pawan Kalyan movies", sohail sen said. 

Sohai Sen is very happy at making his debut in the south with a film that stars big heroes like Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh. He is also very happy that the film is being produced on a big banner like Suresh productions. Let us wish him a very all the best.

This untitled multi-starrer project of Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh is expected to take off in the second week of May and the pre-production works are in progress now.


No comments:

Post a Comment